NOTICE: The use of balloons is now prohibited at Loggerhead Park. Loggerhead Marinelife Center and Palm Beach County have committed to the prohibition of balloons at the park in an effort to promote the safety and protection of sea turtles. Visit Loggerhead Marinelife Center online to learn more about the dangers balloons pose to marine wildlife.
ENTRANCE: 14200 U.S. Highway 1, Juno Beach, Florida 33408
HOURS: Sunrise - Sunset
ACREAGE: 17.26 acres
- activity building
- beach frontage, guarded (900 feet)
- beach surf wheelchair is available; contact a lifeguard to arrange for use.
- saltwater fishing and surfing not permitted in guarded swimming area
- fishing (saltwater)
- nature trail
- picnic areas with grills, single table
- picnic pavilion, reserved group (1)
- picnic shelters, family (7)
- playground, including
- restroom facilities
- showers, outdoor