Welcome to Palm Beach County's Public Transportation System!
.....Wherever Life Takes You
||3201 Electronics Way
West Palm Beach, FL 33407-4618
Tuesday, September 16, 2014 9:42 AM
Connection's Phone System Upgrade
We have added an Automated Call-Back TRIP VERIFICATION feature & an Automated CANCEL/CONFIRMATION feature to our phone system.
Click here for more information.
Introducing the 1 Trip Tic!
Passengers may now purchase a 1 trip ticket to use for future rides on Palm Tran. The cost is $2.00. The 1 trip tic can be purchased at Palm Tran's administrative office, Palm Tran Connection, or the Intermodal Transit Center.
Click here for more fare information.
Route 1 LIMITED STOP Service
Palm Tran's most popular Route 1 now offers "limited-stop Service" from Boca Raton to Downtown West Palm Beach via US-1 during weekday morning and afternoon peak times on selected trips. Ride the Route 1 Bus that only stops 14 times northbound and 12 times southbound! Click HERE for the Marketing FLYER for this service.
ADOBE ACROBAT READER
Many pages use the Adobe PDF format. Click on the Adobe icon to install the free Acrobat Reader.
Acrobat and the Acrobat Logo are Trademarks of Adobe Systems Inc.
|Due to the Rosh Hashanah holiday, the Palm Tran Service Board (PTSB) meeting scheduled for September 25, 2014 has been canceled.
Coming October 5th!
Changes to routes 10, 31, 44, 52, 64, 73 and 91.
Click here for details or click on each route's page and view the schedule under the heading "Effective October 5, 2014" to access the new schedule.
Bus Pass Sales
Palm Tran Connection
50 South Military Trail, Suite 101
West Palm Beach, FL 33415
8:00 am to 4:30 pm
Palm Tran Administrative Facility
3201 Electronics Way
West Palm Beach, FL 33407
8:30 am to 4:30 pm
Please note the last day to purchase passes here is December 31, 2014.
Click here for details
Intermodal Transit Center
150 Clearwater Drive
West Palm Beach, FL 33401
8:00 am to 4:30 pm
(closed from noon to 1 pm)
Want to get involved?
Enter your comments and ideas for the
PBC-MPO 2040 Long Range Transportation System Plan (LRTP). Visit http://palmbeach2040plan.org/ to complete the online survey of your transportation needs, wants and desires.
Palm Tran FIXED ROUTE
- Avg. Weekday Ridership: 40,082
- Monthly Total Ridership: 993,381
- Fiscal YTD Ridership: 6,780,076
- Weekday Riders/Revenue Hour: 27.68
- Monthly Revenue Hours: 36,456
- Fiscal YTD Revenue Hours: 251,038
- Mileage for Month: 682,164
- Fiscal YTD Actual Mileage:4,702,116
Palm Tran CONNECTION
- Avg. Weekday Ridership: 2,835
- Monthly Total Ridership: 69,506
- Fiscal YTD Ridership: 786,395
- Fiscal YTD 1-Day Passes Sold: 15,808
- Fiscal YTD 31-Day Passes Sold: 69,792
- Agency Sales: 37,223
- Walk-In Customers: 40,008
- Peak Day Walk-In Customers: 214
Palm Tran Website Statistics :
- Palm Tran Visitors: 38,282
- InfoPoint Visitors: 7,233 (Aug 1 -Aug 12)
- Google Transit: [Google does not provide numbers]
This column updated Thursday, September 18, 2014 10:31 AM