Click the banner below to ride The Bolt!
Click here to read FAQs about The Bolt!
Welcome to Palm Beach County's Public Transportation System!
|Watch this Video to Learn More about Palm Tran's Bolt Service
Fixed-Route Bus Information Line:
(561) 841-4BUS (4287)
(877) 930-4BUS (4287)
Palm Tran Connection (Para-Transit Service):
Palm Tran Administration:
3201 Electronics Way
West Palm Beach, FL 33407
Wednesday, August 5, 2015 11:36 AM
ADOBE ACROBAT READER
Many pages use the Adobe PDF format. Click on the Adobe icon to install the free Acrobat Reader.
Acrobat and the Acrobat Logo are Trademarks of Adobe Systems Inc.
The Palm Beach Commuter Challenge is a countywide initiative to encourage people that commute for work within or to/from Palm Beach County to walk, bike, take transit, and or carpool throughout the month of March. Participants will sign
up and create teams to compete,
Click here for more information.
Great news: Route 3 Change!
Effective Monday, January 11, Route 3 will begin offering 30-minute service on weekdays both North and South.
This schedule change will improve on time performance for this popular route.
Weekend schedules remain the same.
Click here to view the new schedule.
The Rider's Guide contains all bus schedules, routes and maps. Pick one up on a bus, visit any of our
Bus Schedule Distribution Locations
download the book by clicking here
Bus Pass Sales
Palm Tran Connection
50 South Military Trail, Suite 101
West Palm Beach, FL 33415
8:00 am to 4:30 pm
Intermodal Transit Center
150 Clearwater Drive
West Palm Beach, FL 33401
8:00 am to 4:30 pm
(closed from noon to 1 pm)
Please click here for other locations to purchase your bus pass
Palm Tran FIXED ROUTE*
- Avg. Weekday Ridership: 33,472
- Monthly Total Ridership: 840,628
- Fiscal YTD Total Ridership: 2,604,953
- Weekday Riders/Revenue Hour: 22.6
- Monthly Revenue Hours: 37,443
- Fiscal YTD Revenue Hours: 110,577
- Total Mileage for Month: 675,395
- Fiscal YTD Total Mileage: 1,996,724
Palm Tran CONNECTION*
- Avg. Weekday Ridership: 2,919
- Monthly Total Ridership: 70,882
- Fiscal YTD Ridership: 220,437
- Monthly Total Passes Sold: 13,393
- Fiscal YTD Passes Sold: 54,890
Palm Tran Website Statistics*
- Palm Tran Visitors: 72,126
- InfoPoint Visitors: 36,203
- Google Transit: [Google does not provide numbers]
*All statistics within +- 3%
This column updated Thursday, February 4, 2016 1:10 PM