10 STEPS TO QUALITY
- Focus toward the continued improvement of the services and products that we provide with an aim to meet the ever increasing expectations of the customer and to attracting new customers.
- Adopt the new philosophy. Learn responsibilities, take on change, and take a leadership role in making change happen.
- Cease dependence on inspection and quantity for achieving and measuring quality. Rely on the talents of the individual employees and the combined strength of the team to create a quality product and provide quality service.
- Break down barriers between sections and divisions. All sections and divisions must work as a team to foresee problems in development and operation.
- Reward teams on the basis of the total service and product that is provided.
- Constantly improve the systems and procedures towards quality and productivity.
- Institute customer service, peer, general skills and technical training on the job. Institute programs of educational and self-improvement.
- Institute leadership. Leadership should exist at every level.
- Drive out fear so that effective and productive work can take place.
- Eliminate barriers to pride in workmanship.
Everyone in the Department must work toward accomplishing the transformation.
An adaptation of Deming's Points to Quality in Business
Transformation is everyone's job.