As of April 1st the Palm Beach County Land Development Division will no longer be accepting paper submittals for
Right-of-way permits and Drainage Reviews. Please utilize the E-Permits system when processing permit applications.
Director: Joanne M. Keller, P.E.
Phone: (561) 684-4090
Fax: (561) 684-4123
2300 North Jog Road 3rd Floor - Room 3W-13
West Palm Beach, FL 33411
We are committed to easing the process of obtaining Land Development approvals while providing courteous and professional service
and protecting the health, safety and welfare of the public.
Staff functions include processing applications for:
Other functions include:
- platting and approval of construction plans for residential and commercial subdivisions proposed within unincorporated areas of the County for conformance to current criteria
- alternative methods of creating new lots
- variances requiring Land Development review
- construction, maintenance, encroachments and landscaping within County maintained road rights of way
- abandoning plats, roads and easements
- base building line waivers
- onsite drainage reviews for residential and non-residential projects not being subdivided
- removal agreements for encroachments into drainage easements and for specialty pavements
- Engineering review of Zoning Division applications
- County review of landscape permits on FDOT road rights of way within unincorporated areas of the County
- Tracking engineering conditions of approval from Zoning Resolutions
- Interpretations of Subdivision Ordinance and Article 11 of the ULDC
- Maintenance of the Land Development Design Standards Manual