Master Gardener Volunteer Monthly Educational Meeting
Thursday, June 6, 1:30-3:00pm Master Gardener Monthly Educational Meeting, Mounts Auditorium. ‘Urban Forest Pruning Summit’ by Dr. Laura Sanagorski and urban forestry program assistant Bill DuMond. Free Plant raffle following program!
Thursday, July 11, 1:30-2:30pm Master Gardener Monthly Educational Meeting, Mounts Auditorium. 'Bats' by Master Gardener Sydelle Dombrowsky. Free Plant raffle following program! (Notice this is the 2nd Thursday in July due to the July 4th holiday.
The Spring 2013 Master Gardener Volunteer Training Class Graduates Wednesday June 12, 12pm Mounts Auditorium Come and meet the newest class of graduates, Graduation Pot Luck Luncheon-Bring your special dish to share.
Spring 2013 Master Gardener Training Program begins February 27, 2013!
Master Gardener Volunteer Program
531 N. Military Trail
West Palm Beach, FL 33415
- Detection and Recommendations for Mitigation of Laurel Wilt Disease read more ...
- Abandoned Citrus Groves: According to the USDA, an estimated 140,000 acres of citrus groves go untended in Florida. The state has estimated 550,000 acres of active groves. read more...
- PEST ALERT The FDACS/DPI has positively identified the presence of two Mediterranean fruit flies, Ceratitis capitata, collected during routine fruit fly monitoring. The origin of these flies, which were collected in the Pompano Beach residential area of Broward County, has not been determined. read more...
- Link to: Online Volunteer Time Management System read more...
- The Neighborhood Gardener
- Growing Citrus, and Other Hosts of Citrus Greening (State of Florida Requirements)
- UF Gardening information can also be found on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Flickr, and Wordpress.
- Download the monthly activity sheet
- Need a speaker?